2009年9月30日 星期三

Inner beauty and outer beauty

Many people just judge a person by what he or she looks like.It's not very correct,we should not just watch the appearance of other people.But it's hard to do this,I'm not exception.I usally want to know the girls who looks better,but I am wrong after so many time of making mistake.This makes me think of an old proverb:"Inner beauty is eternal."
In the essay "Beauty:When the other dancer is the self",the author finally realize that she is still the beutiful girl after her daughter aksed for how can she get such a beautiful "earth "in her eyes and the dream that she had dreamed about.Maybe sometimes we don't change our's outer appearance ,but can our inner beauty.Take my sister for example,she isn't pretty ,with a heavy glassess on her nose ,didn't getting much attention in a crow of people.But after you get familiar with she , you find that she is a girl with lots talence.So I think what we can do is to absorb much information and sharpen up our skills

沒有留言:

張貼留言