2009年9月18日 星期五

My Idol:Shawn Michaels




















Not everyone like wrestling ,but I think every sport has its own characteristic.My idol is not the god of basketball ,Miahcel Jordan ,but another Michaels:"Heart Breaak Kid "Shawn Michaels
Let me introduce some basic information of the World Wrestling Entertainment Superstar


Ring name:Shawn Michaels
Real Name: Michael Shawn Hickenbottom
Height Weight:185cm 225pound
Birthday:1965/07/22
Nickname:Heart Break Kid,Mr.WrestleMania,The Show stopper
Signature Move :Sweet Chin Music(It's just a normal superkick ,but Shawn will kick at a special part of your chin.The sound will be different from other)
Title:Intercontinental Champion,WWE Champion,Eurpeon Champion,WWE tag team Champion
World Heavy Weight Champion(The only perwson Who has gotten the whole title of WWE)



Why I love Him?
Not his technique but his spirit of never giving up
In 1998, he played the first coffin match (the one who first throw the other into the coffin will win the match) with another WWE superstar ,the Undertaker .He got a serious back hurt and this forced him to leave the ring for almost four years.If your had been Shawn, you may have declared that you wanted to retire ,but he didn't.He choosed to get rehabilitation in order to go back to the ring ,and the dream has come ture.In 2002, in the WWE Pay Per View(You should pay money in order to see the best match),Summerslam ,Shawn has come back to WWE!
This encourages me a lot,beacauce when I faced difficutlies , I used to escape from this and did'nt want face it.But after I wattch Shawn's Match , he gives a lot brave to me.



Episode :Shawn Michaels has played many matches that he was the first one to play
let me make a list of it

1 Ladder match (Everyone has to use a ladder to get the thing who hang on the roof ,it can be a big contract or a Champion Tilte)
2 Iron Man match (A 60 min match ,when you let your enemyon the ground and the referee count on three, you can get one point.In the period of time ,the one who get more point will be the winner)
3 Coffin Match
4 Hell in the Cell Match (The most bloody match in WWE history)

沒有留言:

張貼留言