2009年10月10日 星期六

On Dumpster Diving

As an old saying goes:" We should cherish what we own now." Our fortune is limited,and if we didn't cherish it ,it will be lost when we are not aware of it. We should live in a industrial life and contorl our budget .Because one day we will be parents,we earn our livings and support our family.If our desire is too much , our life spend will be too much . The writter use a very cronical eyesight to describe the extravagant college students' lives in the USA.This makes me think of our college students,though we don't do those ridiculous behaviors, our quality of the college students is the point we should worry about.We are the pillar of our society ,and we should not do something to hurt the society . I am now a college student,and I am very excited about the future life in NCHU.Because of having face the college entrance exam , I should relax for a moment.But not the rest of the college life, I hope that I can learn some proffesional skills in language and learn some lesson about life.I hope I'll become a somebody,not just a small potato

沒有留言:

張貼留言