2009年10月14日 星期三

A poem written by me-I walk alone

I walk alone and just for you
Why? Because I just want to give a peaceful and lovely world to you
The chosen one ,the most precious one.

What one sacrifice is never lost
Because I choose to do
I will never regret and your lovely smile can sole my bloody wound
Your happyness can make me relax
I used to be blue until I meeet you

I want to be the shield when you face the difficulty.
If you choose another person , not me.
I hope he will treat you very well .
And for this , I will not regret any longer.
Because you are my best love next my parents and sister in the world.
I walk alone and now I didn't feel lonelyBecause in my mind , a beautiful you is the best partner in my way to the destination.
And I still walk alone with a warm heart and a memory in my mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言