2010年1月5日 星期二

Craig Biggio

He is one of the greatest player in MLB(Major League Baseball), many professionals have claimed that he is the best player in first place . I would like to introduce Craig Biggio to you , the great player in second base and Houston Astronaut


Craig Biggo personal profile

Full name : Craig Alan Biggio
Birthday:1965/12/14
From : Smithtown , New York
Height/Weight:180 cm /84 KG
Throw/Bat : R/R
Position: Cather/Second basement
Graduate From :Seton Hall University

MLB career stats (1988~ 2007)
AVG:0.282 HR:291 RBI:1171 SB:414 SLG: 0.434

He is one of my favorite player in MLB history , I can still remenber I watched the broadcast of his last game in MLB , there was some tear around my eye socket , he gave me lots of memory about my chilhood. In 1997 , when everyone was wacthing Michael Jordon , I witnessed the glorious time of Houston Astronaut , Biggio and other two great players-Derek Bell and Jeff Bagwell consisted of the " Killing Bee " , three legend players had played lots of fantastic games. After Derek Bell exchanged to another team and the retirment of Jeff Bagwell , the "Killing Bee" had disintegrated , I could just see Biggio fight hard to win a champion ring by himself , being more lucky than Alonzo Mourning , he won a champion ring in 2005 before he retired from MLB. I think this must be a gift that God gives him , he does not have any regret in his career, and I hope that one day Houston Astronaut can win the World Series one day .

沒有留言:

張貼留言